Our Tailored Process
As a part of our “Financial Independence” program at Craft Asset Management, you will partner with a fiduciary within the financial industry. You have worked hard to be in a place where achieving financial freedom is an option for you, and here you will receive the expert advice, professional investment management services and continued guidance to help you stay on a life-long path of success.
Our team of wealth managers over the years has been fortunate in having the opportunity to assist many of our clients on a path to early retirement. We have identified the key differences in early retirement planning which in many ways differs from a more traditional retirement plan strategy, and we believe it is critical to properly plan for each of these key areas to achieve true financial independence.
What truly sets our Financial Independence program apart, is that by working with us, you will be provided our “Keys Areas of Financial Independence”, we will address each of these critical areas together throughout the financial planning process, as part of your path to success.
Being a part of the “Financial Independence” program, you can expect the following from us;
- We Learn: Our goal is to understand your unique vision of what financial independence truly means to you.
- We Evaluate: We will review your current financial situation to help identify key areas of opportunity and potential issues.
- We Create: We will build a step-by-step financial plan to put you in a position to achieve financial independence.
- We Implement: We assist you in putting your financial plan into action to accomplish your goals.
- We Monitor: As your life and economic conditions evolve, we will be there to help you stay disciplined and adapt as needed.
Craft asset management does not provide accounting or legal services; however, we can work closely with your accountant, attorneys or other professionals. Please contact us for a complete description of our Financial planning and asset management services.